Friday, October 24, 2014

Why Are Exit Interviews Important?

Our favorite part about Graduation is celebrating in our students accomplishments and seeing how their confidence and progress have grown over the past 10 weeks!

Our second favorite part is reading their Exit Interviews.  We gain much knowledge from our students and take each and every comment to heart.  
We appreciate our students so much!

"I absolutely loved this class!  I learned so much and met a lot of really cool, life-long friends.  Terina, Jeri, Jordan and Dr. Martinez helped me so much.  I came into this class knowing absolutely nothing about dentistry and I'm leaving knowing more than I could ever imagine! I am so thankful that I chose this school to come to.  I never felt afraid to ask questions and my instructors were always eager to help us understand.  I am so glad I chose this school!
-Triniti


"Not only did I love the class, but they gave me everything I needed to feel confident in the Dental Assisting job market.  I even had a job before I graduated!  I will miss this class and everyone in it!"  -Katie


"This class is really what you need to jump start a career in Dental Assisting.  Jeri is a very good teacher and is always drawing amazing pictures to help us understand complex or in-depth dental concepts.  Terina always brings the fun and energy to every class and is always giving us suggestions and tips that you will not find in any textbook.  I'm going to miss this class and the energy and fun we had!" -Samantha


"I love this class!  Before I started, I was very nervous, but after the first day, all of those feelings went away.  Terina, Jeri and Jordan really helped a lot and were very patient with us throughout all the lab sessions.  I am so happy I took this class and loved every minute of it!  I am very excited to start a career doing what I love!  Thanks for everything Terina, Jeri and Jordan!"  -Tasia


"SLADA is a fast paced course and very fun.  All of the instructors are helpful and explain every concept until you understand it.  My classmates who came to class with me are awesome and everyone was so helpful.  It's the most fun that I've had in school!" 
-Penelope


"The Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting program has been life changing and it opened up doors to a new career that I couldn't be more excited to start.  I was offered a job and started working as a Dental Assistant before I graduated.  It's definitely worth it and Jeri and Terina are great!"  -Stephanie


"The Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting was one of the best experiences I've had.  Terina, Jeri, Jordan and Dr. Martinez are wonderful people and so great to be around.  Also, all of the girls I met while taking this course are amazing. I had an amazing learning experience and I wouldn't have traded it for anything!"  -Amina


"I am beyond thankful for these people!  They have made me come out of my shell!  I love how fun and excellent the instructors are. I loved all the hands-on work which made learning this profession so much easier and a lot more fun.  The relationships I have made with these girls are like none other.  I love, love, love more than anything, the "Relief Society" group with Jordan and Triniti.  This is my favorite class I've ever taken!  Thank you so much for all you have done!"  -Krystyee


"This course was a lot more fun than I ever imagined!  The instructors and Dr. Martinez are wonderful and so helpful during the course.  I absolutely loved this program and I have recommended it to my friends and family who are interested in Dental Assisting. I learned so much in such a short amount of time.  Thank you guys for offering such an amazing program!"  -Camryn


"This course is very entertaining and educational!  I was excited to participate in class every night.  The best part, it's helped me with my own oral hygiene at home!"  -Karli


"SLADA is a quick hands-on program that enables you to learn the fundamentals of Dental Assisting in a fun and easy going environment!"  -River


www.SaltLakeDentalAssisting.com
(801) 930-0115









No comments:

Post a Comment