Monday, March 31, 2014

More Testimonials From Our Students!

"I honestly could not have picked a better program.  The instructors were there 110% to clarify any questions and I felt I could ask them anything!  I loved the program and learned basically everything I needed to know to step into a dental office with confidence.  Looking back and experiencing The Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting, I would not have even thought of attending another school.  Thanks Terina and Jeri!"  -Lisa

"My experience at The Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting was excellent!  I would give a '10' to Jeri, Terina and Dr. Martinez!  I recommend this school to anyone who is considering a career in Dental Assisting! I would like to thank all of the instructors for their time and support in helping me become a Dental Assistant."  -Beatriz

"What an absolutely wonderful program! Terina and Jeri are so helpful and inspiring and I loved every moment of it!  I would 100% recommend this program to anyone who wants to explore a new career.  It's fun, affordable and you learn so much.  Thank you SLADA for introducing me to the wonderful world of Dentistry!"   -Blair

"SLADA is amazing! From day 1 when I first toured the school, the instructors gave me all the information I needed and more!  They also kept in touch with me weeks after the tour. The instructors are so professional and personable at the same time. I was a little nervous to start a new career but I made one of the best decisions of my life!  Dr. Martinez is always sure to answer our questions, he is such a great dentist and a great teacher. Terina and Jeri are two of the funniest and best people and make you feel so comfortable.  They helped so much with job placement and everything along the way that I didn't want to graduate!  Overall my experience at SLADA was again, amazing!"   -Miranda

"Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting was truly the best school I could have chosen!  It is fast but you get all of the knowledge you need to become a great Dental Assistant. The instructors are great and they are passionate about dentistry.  Dr. Martinez is awesome and so helpful!  If you are looking for a friendly and professional environment, this is it!   -Marbella

"I loved my experience at SLADA! My favorite part would have to be the wonderful instructors.  They are always going out of their way to make sure everyone fully understands what we are learning.  On top of that, the office is very clean and comfortable. SLADA gets two big thumbs up!"   -Jessica

"SLADA is a great place to learn about Dental Assisting!  The instructors are great and truly care about their students.  They are willing to help and are truly dedicated.  I made so many new friends while attending this program and everyone was so friendly.  The labs help you learn all the concepts of Dental Assisting.  It was a fun and awesome learning experience!"
-Juanita

"I've really enjoyed coming to The Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting. We had a lot of fun and learned things quickly. The 10 weeks fly by and it's easy to pick up on the procedures during lab time.  I've met some really nice people and made some really great memories."    
-Candice

"First of all, I want to thank all of you very much for teaching and helping me to learn so many things that I didn't know before.  I added so much knowledge to my dental education and career here in the United States.  Being with you for 10 weeks was a great experience.  It was a very short time and I wish I could spend more time with all of you to learn more!  For me, it was amazing to learn about the advanced technology in the United States compared to my country!  I loved and enjoyed this time with you and again, thank you so much for your support and help. Jeri, Terina and Dr. Martinez, I wish you the best in your dental careers!"   -Yeruna (Dentist from Mongolia)


Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting
(801) 930-0115



No comments:

Post a Comment