Sunday, March 23, 2014

What are our Graduates saying about our program!

"Salt Lake Academy of Dental Assisting has been amazing!  I feel that I have learned so much.  Every class you get to do hands-on training in the lab and you're not just doing lectures all class.  They really support all types of learners.  I have had a dentist compliment me and tell me that I know much more than people who have spent more money and gone through a 10 month program.

The instructors are fantastic!  They are so helpful and are always willing to answer questions that we may have.  Dr. Martinez is fabulous and he is always so happy to teach us or answer our questions.  Everyone is so great and nice, everyone feels welcome here!

I truly feel that this is the best Dental Assisting program out there.  So good that I got hired on my second day of my externship!"

Alexis



(801) 930-0115

No comments:

Post a Comment